A Division of Main Street Tours, Inc.
Reserve Online or
Toll-Free: 800-300-6246 - Follow Us:
Reserve Online or
Toll-Free: 800-300-6246 - Follow Us:
Groups of 15 or More
Circle of Friends Travel Club
Elks Lodge Travel Club
Rose Parade Value Experience - 5 DAYS
CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR AT THE GRANDDADDY OF ALL PARADES ON OUR NEW VALUE PACKED AND VALUE PRICED TOUR!
5 Day Package
Departing: Wednesday, December 30, 2015
6 Meals Included
Price Per Person:
$1395.00 Double Occupancy
$1370.00 Triple Occupancy
$1715.00 Single Occupancy
Print This Page
Celebrate the New Year at the Rose Parade in sunny Southern California. You’ll have reserved seats for the best in parade viewing as you watch the magnificent floral floats, equestrians and marching bands in the 127th Tournament of Roses Parade. You’ll also have a chance to see the floats up close as they are being decorated before the parade and then later see them all on display after the parade at the spectacular "Showcase of Floats" event, visit the Santa Monica Pier, celebrate New Year’s Eve at our private party, explore and dine aboad the historic "Queen Mary," and spend all four nights at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Long Beach.
- Wednesday, 12/30/2015
- WELCOME TO THE "CITY OF ANGELS" - Arrive today at the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County Airport. Flights should arrive no later than 4:00pm. Transfers to the Hyatt Regency Long Beach are included. A welcome orientation with your tour director at the hotel is planned as you settle in for a four night stay. The evening is yours to sample one of the many restaurants located just outside the hotel doors.
- Thursday, 12/31/2015
- ROSE PARADE FLOAT DECORATING TOUR, CITY TOUR WITH FARMER'S MARKET AND SANTA MONICA PIER, AND NEW YEAR'S EVE GALA CELEBRATION - After breakfast, you’ll get to see the finishing touches being put on the floats at one of the float building barns with a chance to interact with the professional float builders and volunteers. After seeing the floats, you'll set out to discover some of the highlights of Los Angeles and Hollywood including a stop at Grauman's Chinese Theater at Hollywood & Highland. You'll have time for lunch and shopping at L.A.'s original Farmer's Market, take a drive through Beverly Hills and end the tour with a stop at the historic Santa Monica Pier. You'll return to the hotel with time to get ready for an evening filled with elegant dining, dancing to a live band, and the fun of a live “Monte Carlo” style casino. There will be hats and party favors, a free photo booth, a drawing for exciting prizes and a champagne toast to ring in 2016!
- Breakfast - Dinner
- Friday, 1/1/2016
- 127th ANNUAL TOURNAMENT OF ROSES PARADE AND "SHOWCASE OF FLOATS" - Enjoy an early morning boxed breakfast aboard the motorcoach as you head to Pasadena where you will have reserved premium grandstand seats as you watch the Rose Parade make its way down Colorado Boulevard. You'll see (and smell!) the grand floral floats, award winning marching bands, precision equestrian units and the spirited Rose Bowl team floats. A seat cushion and an official Rose Parade souvenir program are included. After the parade, you’ll have a chance to view the floats up close at the "Showcase of Floats" event. See the detail, the design and workmanship that goes into every float. You can walk almost within arms reach of these floats and see for yourself the creativity and imagination of the floral displays. Later, you'll return to Long Beach with the evening at your lesiure.
- Saturday, 1/2/2016
- TOUR AND FAREWELL LUNCH ABOARD THE "QUEEN MARY," AFTERNOON AT LEISURE IN LONG BEACH OR OPTIONAL TOURS TO THE GETTY CENTER OR THE RONALD REAGAN PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY -- Start the day with breakfast at the hotel, then head over to the historic "Queen Mary" for a tour of the ship and a special farewell lunch on board. This legendary oceanliner is now a hotel, attraction and award winning dining venue permanently berthed in Long Beach. Your "Royal Passport" includes an audio tour of the ship and admission to the special Princess Diana exhibit. After your visit to the "Queen Mary" the afternoon is yours to enjoy all that Long Beach has to offer.including the Aquarium of the Pacific, shopping, harbor cruises or a whale and dolphin watching cruise. Two additional options are also available. You can spend the afternoon at the world class Getty Center Museum where you'll discover some of the finest art and architecture, as well as spectacular gardens and a breathtaking view of the Los Angeles basin and Pacific Ocean. Or you can travel with us on an optional trip to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library for an in-depth look into the life of our 41st President. At the Library, you'll also have a chance to walk through Air Force One, see a piece of the Berlin Wall, and a special exhibit of Christmas Trees. It's the perfect way to end your Rose Parade and California experience!
- Breakfast - Lunch
- Sunday, 1/3/2016
- DEPARTURE DAY - After breakfast, you'll bid farewell to new friends as you transfer to Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County airport. You'll return home with memories to cherish forever!
Additional Tour Information:
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: Premium grandstand seats at the 127th Tournament of Roses Parade; visit a float building barn to see the parade floats being decorated; Hollywood and L.A. city tour; "Showcase of Floats" event after the parade; an audio tour and farewell lunch aboard the "Queen Mary;" private New Year's Eve gala dinner part; optional tours to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and the Getty Center Museum
Click below to view brochure.
Prices in our brochure and on our website were effective on August 1, 2017. At the time you purchase your package, prices may be higher because of an increase in carrier charges. For current prices, please call us at 800-300-6246.
MAIN STREET EXPERIENCES - From Main Street to the Road Less Traveled
© July 19, 2018 - Main Street Experiences - 4010 Watson Plaza Drive, Suite 139, Lakewood, CA 90712
Toll Free: 800-300-6246 Local: 310-212-0791 Fax: 310-212-0968 - CST: 1014358-40
Images on this website are for the sole use of Main Street Experiences and may not be copied or used for any reason.