A Division of Main Street Tours, Inc.
Reserve Online or
Toll-Free: 800-300-6246 - Follow Us:
Groups of 15 or More
Circle of Friends Travel Club
Rose Parade Deluxe Experience - 5 DAYS
RING IN THE NEW YEAR IN SUNNY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!
5 Day Package
Departing: Tuesday, December 29, 2015
8 Meals Included
Price Per Person:
$1550.00 Double Occupancy
$1525.00 Triple Occupancy
$1515.00 Quad Occupancy
$1870.00 Single Occupancy
Print This Page
Celebrate the New Year at the Rose Parade in sunny Southern California. You’ll have reserved seats for the best in parade viewing as you watch the magnificent floral floats, equestrians and marching bands in the 127th Tournament of Roses Parade. You’ll also have a chance to see the floats being decorated before the parade, dine at Lawry's Prime Rib Restaurant in Beverly Hills, and visit the historic Santa Monica Pier. You'll also choose how you want to spend one of the days -- whether it's at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Warner Bros. Studios OR Catalina Island OR Universal Studios (your choice is included in the tour price), celebrate New Year’s Eve at our private party, and spend all four nights at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach.
- Tuesday, 12/29/2015
- WELCOME TO THE "CITY OF ANGELS" - Arrive today at the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County Airport. Flights should arrive no later than 4:00pm. Transfers to the Hyatt Regency Long Beach are included. A welcome dinner at the hotel is planned as you settle in for a four night stay.
- Wednesday, 12/30/2015
- ROSE PARADE FLOAT DECORATING TOUR, LUNCH IN BEVERLY HILLS, AFTERNOON AT SANTA MONICA AND VENICE BEACH - After breakfast, you’ll get to see the finishing touches being put on the floats. Later you’ll be treated to a fabulous lunch at Lawry’s The Prime Rib Restaurant in Beverly Hills, followed by an afternoon visit to the historic Santa Monica Pier and world famous Venice Beach. After returning to Long Beach, the evening is at your leisure.
- Breakfast - Lunch
- Thursday, 12/31/2015
- CHOOSE HOW YOU WANT TO SPEND YOUR DAY AND NEW YEAR'S EVE GALA CELEBRATION – Start your day with a buffet breakfast before heading out on your choice of tours (included). Whether you want to spend the day at Universal Studios Hollywood, visit the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and take a VIP guided tour of Warner Bros. Studios, or enjoy a day on Catalina Island, there's something for everyone! The evening is filled with elegant dining, dancing to a live band, and the fun of a live “Monte Carlo” style casino. There will be hats and party favors, a free photo booth, a drawing for exciting prizes and a champagne toast to ring in 2016!
Note: Lunch is included if you select the Ronald Reagan Library and Warner Bros. Studio option.
- Breakfast - Dinner
- Friday, 1/1/2016
- 127th ANNUAL TOURNAMENT OF ROSES PARADE AND NEW YEAR’S DAY CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH - Enjoy an early morning boxed breakfast aboard the motorcoach as you head to Pasadena where you will have reserved premium grandstand seats as you watch the Rose Parade make its way down Colorado Boulevard. A souvenir program and seat cushion are included. After the parade, you’ll return to the hotel for a special New Year’s Day champagne brunch. The remainder of the afternoon and evening are at your leisure. Most attractions and restaurants near the hotel are open on New Year’s Day, including the Aquarium of the Pacific and the historic “Queen Mary.”
- Breakfast - Brunch
- Saturday, 1/2/2016
- DEPARTURE DAY - After breakfast, you'll bid farewell to new friends as you transfer to Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County airport. You'll return home with memories to cherish forever!
Additional Tour Information:
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS: 127th Annual Tournament of Roses Parade; Exclusive New Year's Eve Party; witness the final touches be put onto the floats; visit the Getty Center; Lawry's The Prime Rib Restaurant in Beverly Hills; your choice of how to spend one day -- Universal Studios, The Reagan Library and Warner Bros. Studios, or Catalina Island; New Year's Day Champagne Brunch
Click below to view brochure.
Prices in our brochure and on our website were effective on August 1, 2017. At the time you purchase your package, prices may be higher because of an increase in carrier charges. For current prices, please call us at 800-300-6246.
MAIN STREET EXPERIENCES - From Main Street to the Road Less Traveled
© January 21, 2018 - Main Street Experiences - 4010 Watson Plaza Drive, Suite 139, Lakewood, CA 90712
Toll Free: 800-300-6246 Local: 310-212-0791 Fax: 310-212-0968 - CST: 1014358-40
Images on this website are for the sole use of Main Street Experiences and may not be copied or used for any reason.