A Division of Main Street Tours, Inc.
Reserve Online or
Toll-Free: 800-300-6246 - Follow Us:
Groups of 15 or More
Circle of Friends Travel Club
Rose Parade Platinum Experience - 6 DAYS
THE MOST INCLUSIVE AND FLEXIBLE ROSE PARADE PACKAGE AVAILABLE!
6 Day Package
Departing: Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Price Per Person:
$1795.00 Double Occupancy
$1760.00 Triple Occupancy
$1745.00 Quad Occupancy
$2195.00 Single Occupancy
Print This Page
Ring in the New Year with the most inclusive Rose Parade package available. You’ll have reserved seats for the best in parade viewing as you watch the magnificent floral floats, equestrians and marching bands. This flexible itinerary offers two days where you’ll have your choice of attractions such as Southern California's Wine Country, San Diego, Universal Studios, Catalina Island, the Reagan Library and Warner Bros. Studios. Celebrate New Year’s Eve at our private party, and spend all five nights at the beautiful Hyatt Regency Long Beach overlooking the waterfront.
- Tuesday, 12/29/2015
- WELCOME TO THE "CITY OF ANGELS" - Arrive today at the Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County Airport. Flights should arrive no later than 4:00pm. Transfers to the Hyatt Regency Long Beach are included. A welcome dinner at the hotel is planned as you settle in for a five night stay.
- Wednesday, 12/30/2015
- CHOICE OF ROSE PARADE FLOAT DECORATING AND HOLLYWOOD TOUR or SAN DIEGO or SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA'S WINE COUNTRY - After breakfast, you can choose to spend the day at either watching the finishing touches being put on the parade floats followed by a guided Hollywood City Tour OR take a guided tour of San Diego and visit thet USS Midway aircraft carrier OR taste your way through the Temecula Valley Wine Country (includes tastings at two wineries). After returning to Long Beach, the evening is at your leisure.
- Thursday, 12/31/2015
- CHOICE OF UNIVERSAL STUDIOS or CATALINA ISLAND or THE REAGAN PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY AND A VIP TOUR AT WARNER BROS. STUDIOS, AND NEW YEAR'S EVE GALA CELEBRATION – Start your day with a buffet breakfast before heading off to your choice of attractions. Choices include spending the day at Universal Studios OR Catalina Island OR the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library with Air Force One, lunch and a behind-the-scenes VIP guided tram tour at Warner Bros. Studios. Later, ring in 2016 with an evening filled with elegant dining, dancing to a live band, and the fun of a live “Monte Carlo” style casino. There will be hats and party favors, a free photo booth, a drawing for exciting prizes and a champagne toast!
Note: Lunch is also included if you select the Reagan Library/Warner Bros. Studios tour.
- Breakfast - Dinner
- Friday, 1/1/2016
- 127th ANNUAL TOURNAMENT OF ROSES PARADE AND NEW YEAR’S DAY CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH - Enjoy an early morning boxed breakfast aboard the motorcoach as you head to Pasadena where you will have reserved premium grandstand seats as you watch the Rose Parade make its way down Colorado Boulevard. A souvenir program and seat cushion are included. After the parade, you’ll return to the hotel for a special New Year’s Day champagne brunch. The remainder of the afternoon and evening are at your leisure. Most attractions and restaurants near the hotel are open on New Year’s Day, including the Aquarium of the Pacific and the historic “Queen Mary.”
- Breakfast - Brunch
- Saturday, 1/2/2016
- POST-PARADE “SHOWCASE OF FLOATS” AND LUNCH IN BEVERLY HILLS – After breakfast, you’ll return to Pasadena to view the spectacular Rose Parade floats on display. You will then travel to Beverly Hills for a farewell lunch at Lawry’s Prime Rib Restaurant. After lunch, you'll travel back to Long Beach by way of the historic Santa Monica Pier and world famous Venice Beach. The final evening is at your leisure in Long Beach.
- Breakfast - Lunch
- Sunday, 1/3/2016
- DEPARTURE DAY - After breakfast, you'll bid farewell to new friends as you transfer to Los Angeles, Long Beach or Orange County airport. You'll return home with memories to cherish forever!
Additional Tour Information:
127th Annual Tournament of Roses Parade; exclusive New Year's Eve Party; spend one day at your choice of Southern California's Wine Country, San Diego or a Hollywood City Tour and see the floats being decorated; spend another day at your choice of either the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and a VIP tour at Warner Bros. Studios or Catalina Island or Universal Studios; post-parade "Showcase of Floats" event; dine at Lawry's the Prime Rib Restaurant in Beverly Hills
Click below to view brochure.
Prices in our brochure and on our website were effective on August 1, 2017. At the time you purchase your package, prices may be higher because of an increase in carrier charges. For current prices, please call us at 800-300-6246.
MAIN STREET EXPERIENCES - From Main Street to the Road Less Traveled
© January 21, 2018 - Main Street Experiences - 4010 Watson Plaza Drive, Suite 139, Lakewood, CA 90712
Toll Free: 800-300-6246 Local: 310-212-0791 Fax: 310-212-0968 - CST: 1014358-40
Images on this website are for the sole use of Main Street Experiences and may not be copied or used for any reason.